The 1st Unite! Spring School aims to raise the interest of MSc students to work on a MSc thesis on selected sustainable energy topics, of common interest for the Unite! partners, in the perspective of a future application to a PhD.
The School is open to MSc students from all 7 partner Universities.
The official language of the School will be English.
The School will combine:
- lectures by internationally renowned scholars from the 7 Unite! universities;
- the presentation of MSc thesis proposals on the School topics;
- presentations by PhD students during testimonial sessions;
- “serious games” on Energy and networking sessions;
- online social events;
- “business” lunches with external stakeholders.
A Unite! certificate of attendance will be provided to all regularly attending students.
To partecipate refer to https://international.polito.it/catalogue/summer_schools/2021/unite_spring_school_on_energy