- Johanna Fagerström
Space period: 03.06.21 - 31.07.21
Develop your entrepreneurial mindset and skills and learn the tools for creating a sustainable, scalable and viable business model.
Entrepreneurial Path is a fast-paced summer course by Aalto University Summer School where participants from around the world come together to explore their entrepreneurial selves.
Entrepreneurial capabilities and a driven, decisive mindset are vital in all organisations, and mastering them is key to standing out in today’s competitive business landscape. The course aims to equip students with an entrepreneurial toolkit they could use in any life situation - whether they’re looking to start their own business or join a larger organization.
The focus areas of the course include:
- Developing entrepreneurial skills within communication, leadership, business management and strategic thinking to make you competitive in today's work landscape.
- Exploring out-of-the-box thinking via innovation and creative problem-solving.
- Learning the methods and tools needed for creating a sustainable, scalable and viable business model.
- Using storytelling and pitching to engage your listeners and make you stand out.
- Using systemic thinking to find your place in the wider business ecosystem.